Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome

First let me say please bare with me. I've never had a blog and thought I'd try something new. My intension is to bring the two things that interest me at the present moment, vinyl and design. What goes together better? Everyone thinks they are a designer and I've never met anyone who doesn't think they have taste in music.

Design-
My intension is to make this an informative archive of the sites I like and dislike. They all have to do with design whether intensional or otherwise. Let me point them out.

Music-
I find a lot of great deals out there on vinyl and want to share them with my fellow collectors. What's a good price and my thoughts on the crazy prices people pay for a hobby. I'm also interested in making this a way to expand my collection and any readers.

If I find that anyone reads this I hope to expand it into a full website.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment